Friday, August 20, 2010

Here We Go

Hello there. I'm leaving Cirebon this morning and stayed (for a while) in Bandung. Yup, that's right. Finally my suppy dummy college started, and it means, no more free days! Timd to work and work and work harder. The lesson would started on August 24th until 2 weeks after. Based on plan, I'll have an Idul Fitri HOLYday on Sept 5th until unpredictable date, and we're going to have an OSPEK then. Psst. .there's an issue that our Ospek gonna be zuper mean! There will be a hiking-for-a-night for the last night. Sigh. .sounds creepy, right? I hope it's just an issue. So wish me luck guys. Hope I'll feel like home immediately on my auntie's house. Bandung with bunch of new friends, cousins, Ellen&Riri, and some of my Joker mates. . *sniffsniff.. Smells nice ;) I'll talk to you as soon as possible tweeps. See ya!



August, 21th
♥QC

2 comments: