Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dream

hey peeps, how's life?
it's been weeks since my last post, not in mood for any writing thing these days.
including tweeting and blogging.

yeah, some unlucky things came to me this week.
now, with the hardest breath I could say "Goodbye Undip".


it's kind a suck, you know.
when you had dreaming about something, and wishing everything will come to the best.
and you never ever think about anything else.
guessing that this is your real dream, and it getting close... close... and closer.

but suddenly an unpredictable things come and screw it up.
you dream is gone.
it destroyed.
and you might feel like, lost your mind, disappointed so much, and feel like everything would never be the same anymore.

but, it's not the end.
it's the new beginning.
the beginning of new dream.
a dream which I always wanted for my whole life.
God, I'm so excited.
I will work my best on this.
no more playing around, be serious.
wish me luck!


May 14th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment