Friday, May 28, 2010

Sketch Thingy

hola! it's me again... I'm writing too often today haha, it's twice. I wanna share about something that I made today. actually my sissy Yulin asked me to make a design for her Batik fabric on Monday. but I have just finished it now! haha, too lazy to work. but today, I feel like wanna work out, so I decided to do it all by now. here's my sketch. .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the classic one
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
long sleeve with pads
(I always want this piece for so long. yawn)



trust me, it's so hard to make it. I've restart this for several times and still not satisfied yet. but at least, I've done my best, and I'm so happy just to see that it's does exist. meawww I love making sketch♥!


and also, I've made my own necklace. it's doesn't mean that I copied Kiky. of course, I have done this long time ago, before she started her own business. and I don't want to selling things like her to my friends. I mean.. I will, but maybe when I'm in college later. hopefully in Bandung, so I can show my expressions real more. for now, I want to use it for myself. well, I love necklace more than everrrrr... it totally can rise up your look, and make it different than other. luckily I've done 6 pieces of necklaces today. hmmm... sounds great right? haha, want to see it? well... I'll post it later guys. I haven't take a picture of it yet. promise, I'll post it tomorrow. just watch peeps... beware. hahahaha.


write to you later guys.. see ya!

May, 28th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment