Thursday, May 27, 2010

Random Update

hello peeps! I have so much things to do this week. and now it's 0.48am, I haven't sleep at all. you know that I haven't finished Tunnels Trilogy: Freefall. and the owner of the book that I borrowed, Kevin, have reminds me over and over again to collect the book.. and also Iron Man video CD... and also 10.000 BC. I know it's... a lot. but I haven't finished all of them. sorry...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


and I have a job from my mom, to make a recipe book for the very soon-marriage sissy, Antika. well, I have to design it carefully, because she has a good taste of anything and I won't let this book design get in a wrong way. so I must work hard everyday to make this good :D I've got all of the materials from Polyvore. awww, there are so many cute stuffs 'til I can't decided what would I pick for the main design. It's fun to see a very good stuff. worth to try guys :)


anyway I was kinda more sentimental lately. maybe it caused by my period, again. I was feel like, unhappy, easy to get mad, wanna scream and cry over and over again, suddenly feeling loved and blessed, and then being sad again. always like that, repeatedly...


May 25th is such a wonderful yet miserable day for me. it began with the announcement of my latest test and it said that I'm accepted! wow, it's amazing! Thanks Ya Allah for giving me a good news this month. but I'm still not sure, am I would take it or not. on my deeply heart, I want it so much! but still... only God who can decided. just pray for the best. Amiiin...


at noon and night, I have a very complicated conversation with Yudha and it's killing me so much. I cried like crazy and throwing things out of my room. it's kinda silly and stupid, I know. but this pra-period thingy makes me more sentimental than ever! I feel so bored, and tired, and upset, and hating him so much (at that time, but fyi, now we're done well). but suddenly, in the night someone really make up my mood! ooooh... I can't telling you.. really, it's kinda... weird. ssssshhhhh! better shut up my mouth now. xixi... next!


hmmm... what else? I'm currently missing my camdig so much. since it broken, I never taking some good pictures of anything. actually I don't like taking picture of myself too much. I've been realized, I'm not that good at the photo and my face don't even look nice at all. hahaha, maybe I'd prefer taking somoene's pictures. or maybe something.. everything.lol


so, I think that's enough for now. wow, it's 1.35am already, and I'm getting sleepy =___= big thanks to Kevin the cat for accompany me all night. he's kinda a cute cat, now he's lying pleasantly on my lap. xixi. . you'd better find any better place for lying Mr. Cat. me, is not comfort at all. hahaha.


goodnight peeps, thanks for reading. have a good night sleep :)



May 28th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment