Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Introducing Mr. Kevin the Cat :)

hi.. it's me again. I just felt a little bit lonely tonight. no text, no phone, no chat or anything. I've promised myself not to get over him. wanna set him free and hopefully miss me :) haha, though I know that would never happen. it's my lost...


well anyway it's May 18th, and I'm going to Bandung tomorrow for doing my design test. I'm so excited, really. me want this job so much. but still, humans are only able for making plans, but God would decided if is it right or not. at least, I'll do my best... and I have to do this seriously no more playing around. wish me luck guys, I don't wanna be a failed person :( fighhhhhhht!!


hey, have I told you that I have a very abnormal cat here in my house? haven't? sorry... actually this cat have lived in here since last year, maybe on Oct or Nov, I forgot that. this cat is seriously fun! it has a striped cat fur, like yellow and white, and obviously clean! we are wondering why but the cat look totally different from other cats in the neighborhood. maybe it sent from God for joins our family. hihihi it's very obedient, smart, kind, and funny! very nice, I love it so much. he's male anyway and it has a very handsome face for a cat of course. hahaha. and we called him 'Kevin'.. very strange name for a cat, huh? but idk... I'm just too obsessed with the name 'Kevin' and I've just saw the charming Kevin Aprilio with the band at television. so I decided to named it him. the cat reminds me to Kevin every time I play with. hahaha silly me!
here's pictures of Kevin the Cat:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
me.. with the cat :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
scared of the camera's flashlight huh Mr. Cat? lol.


so that's it.. I'm happy with my simple life here, though I love Cirebon so much... the city where I was born, growing up, and where my friends who loves me are lived, I love this place very very veryyyyyy much! it's nice spending time with my family because I've lived so far faraway from the happiness, and now I deserve it :)


thanks for reading! have a good night peeps. wish me luck for tomorrow's test :)
May 18th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment