Monday, May 24, 2010

Wonderful Day

Hello, how's the life goes peeps? Hope you all have the good one, just like mine :)


Went to Bandung last Wed, to do a test for enter a University. And I'm very grateful to God because yes, I can do that straightly, without any meaningful problems. The test result will be posted at the Internet on May 25th. Wait.. It means, today. How's the result? Yaaaaay I'm well excited! I'll tell you later. Bismillah..


And anyway, I currently in Cirebon right now. Damn, it's so hot here! I can't even wore a sleeveless tee if I don't wanna get my arms burns. The sun shines friendly and soooooo much better at my place. But I always miss Cirebon though it has a lot of weaknesses, troubles, miserable memories, and everything. I miss my childhood here, my teenagers life, and how I kicked out of this place. But it's all just past. Everywhere seems nice too, just like Cirebon :)


Went to school by yesterday. Actually I'm home because there will be some documents need to be signed. But the truth is..nope. I go to school with Okky. My classmate and also my Cirebon-neighbor. Haha. We go to school early, at about 8am, but no one come. They're just have arrived after 9am and more. Indonesian habit, you know.. We are talk and talkin too much shit. We don't even know what we actually talked about. If girls are meet up, it goes so crowded, and nothing gonna stop the crowds. Yeah hahaha I love my Joker Ladies. Though it calls Ladies, there were also some boys who joins us yesterday. Such as Syaoqi, Fajar, Hudi, Gian, Mizan, Yudha and Iman. It was fun!


But don't worry, the happiness wouldn't stop just like that. After the classmeeting at school, I go to Gramedia by myself. There's Ellen and Fionita waiting for me. We want to buy my longlasting fellas Gina Ginarti a birthday gift! Yes, it's her birthday. And she invited us all to her house. The most exciting thing is, all my girls would come to her house too. We've never been have a good time with every personil are complete. We watched the Koreans DVD all day! Well actually I don't really understand, why girls are dying for this Drama Serial. I'd prefer western movies though haha. But I will do everything for them, including watching that Mandarin people actings. Haha, that's kinda fun too I guess.


Oh I must introducing my very attractive, talented, and creative girl, Kiky! She made an accessories such as necklace and bracelet. It's all so cute! And the most interesting is, she made it all by herself. Or we usually called it. .handmade. She's so talented. Maybe true that sometimes she copied the design from magazine, and some online stores, but she made it by her own way. I don't know.. Me just envy her for making the beautiful stuff like that. She must joins me in the future for making the hippest store on earth! Hahaha. Amin..
here is some of her collections that I bought that evening:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
feather-fringed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
feather-zipped
(actually I don't like the feather too much, well.. but ok)

denim-ribbon with studded necklace

isn't that cute? :D


After havin a wonderful time at Gina's, my Joker mates are making an appointment for playing Karaoke at Inul Vista. Joker crews are come at about 3pm. But they are just the boys. I've been worried if it's only boys who come, and I'm the only girl. But fortunately, the girls come at about 3.30pm.


Its fun to see how many people that come that evening. From Suciana, Okky, Nova, Grace, Rizka, Hana, Aghista, and Me, to Syaoqi, Fajar, Hudi, Mizan, Gian, Yudha, Iman, and Kevin. We all have a good time, we sing, we dance though they're playing some crazy songs. And they're playing poker. .emm gaple at the room! Ssssshhh.. That's pretty embarassing but fun! I've choosed 2 songs. Yes, 2 is enough for much people like that. I sing Vierra-Rasa Ini and OwlCity-Fireflies (featuring Rizka.lol) we finished it all at about 4.30pm and heading home with the crazy messed up head and body. Sooooooo tiring. But fun! Yeah, I love yesterday. I love my genka. I love my Joker friends. And I love Cirebon!


Bye for now, I'll write to you later! See ya peeps, have a wonderful Tuesday! :D




May 25th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment