Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Separation

Ohayō peeps. it's May 19th already and still... I'm just can't sleep. geez, I don't know why but this Internet thingy make me change my sleep time from night to morning. like what I did this morning. I was sleep like unconscious until 12pm or more. omg, my family has been trying so hard for waking me up from death, but it didn't work. and now... I'm awake like a vampire searching for a blood in the night. my eyes are wide-open though I don't consume any caffeine tonight. whereas I'm so damn sleepy for waiting 12am last night. ironic.


I've been thinking of many things these days. I know that -separating- is an easy word but very hard to do. we must realize that every beginning would always have an ending. depends to us, how the ending is.. is it happy, or miserable ending. I always want to be happy in life, though I know that impossible. there will be some sadness coming in our life. just like in the love story.


every relationship would come to end. is it break apart or marriage. I am too young for married, then the only choice is: break apart. oh my God, it is so hard to say goodbye. I hate that word. actually it's not the goodbye that hurts, but the flashbacks that follow. it will takes months for me to forget about everything. all I have to do is breathe deeply. blink away those tears. step forward. open my eyes, and walk away from the pain. because the past is for inspiration, not imitation, for continuation, not repetition. even if we don't end up together, I'd be happy just knowing you're in the world.


thankyou dear love :)


May 19th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment