Saturday, May 15, 2010

Private Blog

hello... it's 3.20 am, and I haven't sleep at all.
haha I'm just can't sleep, because I've been wastin my day-time for lying around bed and take a nap. all day long! haha or you can call that 'hibernated'.


anyway, I have made my other blog. It's here: Dirty Little Secret of an (un)Happy Geek.
but unfortunately, this is a private blog, and only friends or people that I want allowed to see the blog page.
I know it's kinda silly and disgusting, but all I can say is, I have no private space here, on my own personal blog.
some people read it, and saying their complain about my page.
especially the on who get in a connection on a story here haha.
so, I think it would be better if I have my own private page.
a page to talk to myself, to think about those complicated problems, to live my own life without hearing some unwell complains from these people...


but it doesn't mean that I'll leave this Confession page forever.
I'm still write here, but only public topics.
not even personal? well, I hope so.
I was kind of girl who can't keep my secret all over my head and heart.
must let it out so I could fell my heart calm down.
yes, like most geeks do... writing, reading, complaining, writing, reading, complaining, writing, reading, complaining.... and so.


so that's all for now.
sigh, I'm starving again, and too bad.. no food at all.
better hit the bed now.
bye ya'all, have a good Sunday! :D



May 16th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment