Saturday, May 29, 2010

Unstable

I don't know what happened to me tonight, I just feel unstable. anyway lately I've been in a very very busy day with my family. I currently enjoyed it so much, but it makes me barely seen my boy. he didn't text me anything today... and also yesterday. well actually he did, but only if I text him first. I don't mind it, seriously, but sometimes I want him to care a little to me. hmmm... I mean, a lot. I'm in a very unstable condition so I need him so much. I know the things become so different right now. we will over very soon, and I don't even want to think about it anymore. so what if we're over? he's not die yet, right? I still can meet him, though we're not in that relationshit thing anymore. and... I'm still love him, really. but being friends is the best way to do now. well, we're not over yet right now, but I said like everything has come to end. I think... I need... habituation.


hmmm... I wanna make some advice for the ones who had a relationship with someone but she/he can't take it seriously. just wanna play around and have fun. please... stop being jerk like me yesterday. someday if you lost it all... lost someone that loves you the most... you'll be the one who feel sorry for wasting your time not to care about him/her. and your life will be full of regrets. just like me :( I'm so sorrrryyyyyyyy..........


I'm still 18, and still have so many ways to go. I'm gonna run for my passion and reach my dreams. love, is just a bonus price of life. you won't get lost if you don't have any of it. I'm still have my perfect main family that really loves me so much, people that I don't wanna disappointing for. beautiful friends that doesn't need to much talked but always be there beside me. and always you, the best bestfriend I ever had. I will not forget you forever. figggggght kis! I will not cry for him anyway. because my tears would only make him smile :) hmmm. just like Lily Allen's song, Smile! hahahaha.




my lil'bro has turned off his PlayStation 2 and heading to bed. hmm, I think I should get some sleep right now. there are still many things that I must do tomorrow.


goodbye for now. see you later peeps!



May 30th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment