Saturday, July 10, 2010

Baaaaaaaad News

hello there, it's been a while since my last post. and I got this bad news which is destroyed my HOLYday a little much.



* my cellphone has NO voucher. it means, no communication at all.
* my internet modem has been broken.
* and my belooooooooooooved PlayStation 2 is dead.



ok, it sounds horrible. and actually it is. what else can be worst than that? uuuuh come on... I've just got home after the fantastic holiday in Bandung, and now, I have nothing left to do at home? and my brother will be back to his school very soon. he's going to Junior High this Monday and it perfectly makes my perfect holiday become ngggg..... a nightmare?


what else I could do? hmmm... watching movies? too often. my eyes got hurt and I'm easy to sleep during the movie nowadays. reading books???? I have read all of the books in my personal library. and my eyes has just gain its minus perfectly. I can't see things clearly. and if you want to know what it feels like.... it feels like seeing things underwater. blurry. and absolutely... not good.


btw just got this awesome shoes from my auntie:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

a very simple black shoes. too simple, so I added some studs on it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

well, become a little more edgy isn't it? lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

totally fit on my feet.


next, I've been thinking so much things these days. sigh.......... that's the bad thing about being jobless (and single?). I'm thinking things that I'm not used to. but this free-day gave me more than enough for think. I'll tell you later dear sugartooth...


ok, that's all for now. got to go, see ya!





July, 11th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment