Friday, July 23, 2010

this just goes unplanned

Yah, I'm not going to Uci's anyway. Too bad, huh. I've talked too much abt this yesterday, but it's just not happening. Ah, what a shame... Well, actually my family have another plan for me. We're going somewhere, for a meeting and gathering with some people. And.. Oh! I haven't told you about last night's meeting. It's obviously good and awesome. Starts from 9pm until 12pm. Late, isn't it? But doesnt matter, because I met a very adorable young man and of course, with attitude! Gosh he's so damn handsome and lookin smart with a very fine black suit. Such a fresh air in an awful late night, right? Hahahaha. And guess what, he's on my age! What a coincidence! Lol. But yah, he's just like a sudden crush and it won't go any further. My heartcrush has been stucked in one place and I can't do anything with it. Bahhhhh.


Need to go now. My family's waiting. Talk to you later! Chop-chop.


July, 24th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment