Sunday, July 25, 2010

see you in the couple days

geez, the nightmare is about coming true.. my internet modem will turned off just tomorrow. what the heck is that? how could I live without internet???? these days is still boring though, even if I still have my Internet to play with. I don't even tweeted often as usual. maybe I'm getting bored or just have nothing interesting to be tweeted at twitter, huh. and I have no voucher at my cellphone either. poor me... this is not a firstly days of months so I have no money at all to buy stuffs like the internet voucher or anything. sigggh... it's just so boring lately, without any necessary thing to do. and I always wake up late. at about 9 or 10 am... believe me, it's no good. it makes me more and more lazy to get up and do the activities all day. all I could do just lying on my bed and... hibernating continued. gosh! I think I'm gonna disappeared from the Internet thingy for the couple days. maybe I'll being imprisoned or something. yah, get in the 'real life', wake up from all this sucked virtual world. oh please... take me to the college days very mery soon!! I'm craving for the busy days so much. this place is getting awful lately. I miss my friends.. miss my mates... the weirdo creatures from my Joker class....... I miss the crowds freakin bad!!! sometimes too much silence and a jobless condition like this is no good for your health. it makes you more asocial than ever!! I have been an asocialic woman for my whole life, and now it's getting worse. I never talked to people except my family, not to our neighbors or even strangers. and oh... trust me, I even never get out of my house! and, errr..... I'm talkin to my cat just now. I know it's weird. how depressed I am.... talkin to a... cat??? eventhough he's a very good cat, listens to my stories patiently, never get runaway or try to exchange topics... but still, he can't give me advice just like my friends always did, right? but since my friends got their own business, my cat has turning to be my beloved and only bestfriend! ah, this is getting more weird. if I can't get out of this place for another month, maybe I'll seriously lose my mind.


so that's it. you'll not gonna see me in this few days. see you later, then. hope you miss me! I love you! farewell~



July, 26th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment