Friday, July 02, 2010

I'm on Vacation, Pals

hello, sorry for late updates. currently having my vacation in Bandung. well, it goes out of plan, pals. actually I just wanna do the ITB test here for about 3 days. but now, it's been a week! and I don't know when I could go home, because I've heard that tomorrow we'll go to Jakarta for 2 days. seriously, I enjoyed my time here so much! this is what I called........ vacation. movies, games, comics, hang out, relax, and playing with my cousins here are totally boost my mood! well I'm currently dissapointed of something though. and this vacation thingy help me forget about it. I really never wasted my time for nothing here. you'll surprised if you know what I've done lately. such a wonderful and long story! I'll tell you when I got home later. promised!


well, need to hit the bed (again) now. Jakarta is about tomorrow.. eh, today. and I haven't packing at all. actually I have slept since 8pm, but my sister Iyulin and Teh Elin are busy preparing some stuffs and ironing clothes so I woke up accidentally and now it's just hard to get back sleep. I've finished reading all of the comics too. hmmm it seems like tomorrow we're going to visit Bogor. I heard it, but I'm not really sure.


hoaaaaaaaaahm.. I really need to go back sleep by now. wait.. what was that sound? it sounds like a dog barking loudly at neighbor's house. it's a little bit.. eh, spooky??? aaaah really really really have to sleep. this post is just weird, a half story and a half live-report. talk to you later! bye..

July, 3rd
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment