Thursday, July 01, 2010

Stupidity

this is what I feel inside. I know myself well, but sometimes I don't know how it be like that. yesterday I was so in love. everything's that happened just make me feel special day by day. everything, even it's just a little thing but it make me feel sooooo blessed. I'm easy to be blessed with, trust me. the next day I feel soooo damn down. just like a free fall without an end. I feel like stupid, fool, poor, crazy, embarrassed and awful. it feels like my life is over and I can't face anything at all. I feel like wanna disappear and back to the time when everything's started and make it all never happen. I feel the pain so much. can't stop think and think about it at all, at that day. but now when I think about it again, and think clearly.. what's the matter with that? I'm not losing anything, or anyone. I feel so damn stupid because of feeling stupid of doing that. I can forget everything. I'm not regret it for being that fool girl adoring yourself to much. but if you don't treat me right, I will forget you and your ability to make me fall. yah, I was like.. trying to head up and face the crowd after being so deep down caused by everything on you. I am stupid. and this stupidity showed me that I really like you..



Jully, 1st
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment