Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hey! Hey! You! You!

I don’t like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one. I could be your girlfriend. I know that you like me. No, it’s not a secret. I want to be your girlfriend. You’re so fine, I want you mine, you’re so delicious. I think about you all the time, you’re so addictive. Don’t you know what I could do to make you feel alright? Don’t pretend I think you know I’m damn precious. And Hell Yeah, I’m the motherfucking princess. I can tell you like me too and you know I’m right. She’s like so whatever. And you could do so much better. I think we should get together now. And that’s what everyone’s talking about! I can see the way, I see the way you look at me. And even when you look away I know you think of me. I know you talk about me all the time again and again. So come over here, tell me what I want to hear. Better yet make your girlfriend disappear. I don’t want to hear you say her name ever again (And again and again and again!) In a second you’ll be wrapped around my finger. Cause I can, cause I can do it better. There’s no other, so when's it gonna sink in? She’s so stupid What the hell were you thinking?!






Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
just writing, LOL.



July, 19th
♥QC

2 comments:

  1. hmm just writing?
    okey.hhahahahaha LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. just writing..just writing..just writing HAHA whatever :3

    ReplyDelete