Sunday, July 18, 2010

I am 'sick'

felt a little unwell this 2 days.
got cough and flu. and maybe I got a sore throat too because it hurts a lot.
I just lay myself down at the bed and have no mood for doing anything yesterday.
and I let myself down for something yesterday.
I have been 'Failed' and I'm 'sick' because of that.
it's not about disappointed not to get something that I always want to get.
it's more about feeling useless and destroy my family's hope.
they mean a lot to me, and I just can make them really proud of me,
for get the things I always wanted..
the things they always wanted.
just it..
I'm failed.
but I won't let myself down any further than this.
this is NOT OVER yet.
that chance of hope can be appeared anywhere, right?
maybe not this time...




July, 19th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment