Sunday, July 04, 2010

Remembering The Memories

I was sitting on the car, looking at the clouds in the sky. It was so.... huge and beautiful. remembering all the memories this last 1 year make me feel........ pathetic. remembering the old times when we really close to each other. his charm, his warmness, his kindness, and everything that I feel was so perfect. nobody ever treat me that well. he always care of me, be there for me, give me everything I need. what I feel for him is not that deep, even I know he didn't too. but I really miss our togetherness, conversations, and what I miss the most is you. you as my BEST of bestfriend. if I can't have you as my man, I asking you for being my bestfriend once again. I never realized how special the time that I spent with you is until I'm losing you right now. I don't care if you are with another girl now, the new one or even the old one. I just want to have you as my best, no matter what you are. I never wanted you to be mine again, because I know it's totally impossible. it's ok, I don't mind. but sometimes remembering these memories hurting my heart quite much. I know girls are remembering TOO MUCH things than the boys. they're easy to forget important even unimportant things, but girls doesn't. including you. you must be have another funtastic new life right there while I'm still stucked here. I'm craving for a new life so much too. it's the only way to forget the memories, the beautiful moments, and you. be patient......... and always pray for the rest. Amen.



July 4th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment