Friday, July 23, 2010

Bonjour

I am invited to Suciana's crib for a farewell party of our Joker class. it's about tomorrow at 10am. yaayyy!! finally going to meet those funny creatures again! though I'm not sure all the complete members would come tomorrow, but yah... we'll see. this farewell thingy had been discussed for about 3 months before and never come true, as always. we just talk, and talk, and talk, without a certainty. so thankyou so much for Uci and fams for the invitation and letting us 'mengacau' at your crib :))


and anyway, when you looked at your wardrobe... have you ever feel like, 'I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!!!' or feel so damn sucked looking at the old clothes. I always feel that. I know, I have a lot of clothes, those are not a new outfit though, at least it's still proper to used. but it's always happen to me. just like now, I don't know what to wear for a sudden occasion like tonight and tomorrow. that's why this afternoon I just look around my clothes and stuffs, try it on, put it off, changes, mix and matches... and still don't get any confident of myself. I was wondering of making a new top by myself using my goddamned sewing machine, but I would not make it on time. it's too late, and the householders are busy, preparing for something tonight. errrrr... everyone's busy and also me! what a mess, kiss, what a mess..


that's all, it was really an unusual thing, my computer is not being used by anyone, so I decided to write something just now, because tonight gonna be busssssy and I'm not gonna stay up, and of course, no time for internet. so, I'll write again tomorrow! wish everything's will be alright tomorrow and goes according to plan. Adieu~




July, 23th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment